4 Simple Steps to Register Your Business in the Philippines – Part 2
In the previous post, we talked about the four simple steps to register your business in the Philippines. Quick review – Step 1: Register with the appropriate government agency; Step 2: Apply for business permit and license from the City or Municipality where your business…
- Who are required to issue Electronic Receipts or Commercial Invoices?
- Can a Foreigner Register a One-Person Corporation (OPC) in the Philippines?
- Why Businesses Should Outsource their Accounting and Tax
- Tips on How to Grow your Business in the New Normal
- The Comprehensive Tax Reform Program (CTRP) and its Effects on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)