Top 3 Reasons to Register Your Business with the BIR
Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) Business Registration is usually not part of the priority for enterprises that have been in business for quite some time now. However, for those who are just getting started or those who’re operating their businesses in an informal manner, it’s…
Business Registration Philippines: The 4 Simple Steps
Business Registration Philippines: The 4 Simple Steps Filipinos are known to be entrepreneurial. Perhaps due to constant dire straits, they are forced to come up with more creative ways of surviving. The informal sector abounds in the Philippines. Our streets are living proof of this…
- Who are required to issue Electronic Receipts or Commercial Invoices?
- Can a Foreigner Register a One-Person Corporation (OPC) in the Philippines?
- Why Businesses Should Outsource their Accounting and Tax
- Tips on How to Grow your Business in the New Normal
- The Comprehensive Tax Reform Program (CTRP) and its Effects on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)