Small Businesses are TRAIN Law Beneficiaries
In 2018, the Philippine tax reform bill known as the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion or TRAIN law was implemented. One of the main beneficiaries of the law are workers who earn an annual income of P250,000. Under the law, they will be exempted…
- Who are required to issue Electronic Receipts or Commercial Invoices?
- Can a Foreigner Register a One-Person Corporation (OPC) in the Philippines?
- Why Businesses Should Outsource their Accounting and Tax
- Tips on How to Grow your Business in the New Normal
- The Comprehensive Tax Reform Program (CTRP) and its Effects on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)