How to Compute for Salaries, Wages and Benefits Part 2: Overtime Pay
In a labor code based on the principle of an 8-hour working period, an overtime pay would just mean to refer to the additional compensation to any worker for having to work in excess of eight (8) hours as mandated by law. But as not…
How to Compute for Salaries, Wages and Benefits Part 1
If you already have experienced working in a certain company or are presently working in one for more than a month, then you already know what a basic payslip is, which is equivalent to every worker’s bi-monthly wage. If you have not, then this computation…
- Who are required to issue Electronic Receipts or Commercial Invoices?
- Can a Foreigner Register a One-Person Corporation (OPC) in the Philippines?
- Why Businesses Should Outsource their Accounting and Tax
- Tips on How to Grow your Business in the New Normal
- The Comprehensive Tax Reform Program (CTRP) and its Effects on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)