How to Compute for Salaries, Wages and Benefits Part 1
If you already have experienced working in a certain company or are presently working in one for more than a month, then you already know what a basic payslip is, which is equivalent to every worker’s bi-monthly wage. If you have not, then this computation…
- Who are required to issue Electronic Receipts or Commercial Invoices?
- Can a Foreigner Register a One-Person Corporation (OPC) in the Philippines?
- Why Businesses Should Outsource their Accounting and Tax
- Tips on How to Grow your Business in the New Normal
- The Comprehensive Tax Reform Program (CTRP) and its Effects on Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)